Apply for Canadian permanent residence as a skilled worker through FSWP Federal Skilled Worker Program. Check your eligibility now.
Eligibility Requirements for FSW Program
CRS Points Requirements
Once the minimum requirements are met, Federal Skilled Worker Program applicants will be further assessed against the point system and they must obtain at least 67 points out of 100 on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) six selections:
- Education: Up to 25 points for formal education.
- Language Skills: Up to 28 points (24 first official languages, and 4-second official languages).
- Work Experience: Up to 15 points for paid skilled work experience in the last 10 years, but at least 9 points are required to qualify.
- Age: Up to 12 points.
- Arranged Employment (Valid Job Offer): Up to 10 points if the candidate has a valid job offer in Canada.
- Adaptability: Up to 10 points for a number of factors to show that the candidate is adaptable to successfully settle in Canada.