The Atlantic High-Skilled Program requires the following:
- At least one year of work experience (for a total of at least 1,560 hours) in occupation at skill level 0, A or B within the last three years.
- Job offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada that is:
- Full-time (at least 30 hours per week).
- For at least one year from the date permanent residence is granted.
- Under skill type/level 0, A, or B.
- Supported by a provincial certificate of endorsement from the province that indicates that the job offer is genuine and that a needs assessment has been completed and a settlement plan is in place for the applicant and each member of the family.
- Education Requirements:
- A Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
A foreign secondary or post- secondary certificate, diploma or degree with an educational credential assessment (ECA) report from an IRCC approved agency which shows that the foreign education credential is equal to Canadian educational standards.
- The ECA must be less than five years old on the date of application.