Settle in British Columbia, Canada as an international graduate student through the BC PNP SI International Graduate Pathway.
BC PNP International Graduate Requirements
Prospective BC PNP International Graduate stream applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify for this program:
1. General Requirements
These are the common eligibility requirements that apply to all BC PNP Skills Immigration categories, includes:
- Intention to Live in BC
- Economic Benefit to British Columbia
- Minimum Language Requirements (CLB 4)
- Valid Immigration Status in Canada
There are some additional requirements if you have a job offer.
2. Job Offer
BC PNP SI International Graduate applicants must possess a signed job offer letter for full-time employment in a National Occupation Code (NOC) level A or B occupation. Applicants with a job offer that falls under NOC level 0 cannot apply through the International Graduate category.
- Applicants must possess a degree or diploma from a Canadian college or university. They must have obtained this education credential within the last three years.
- Prospective candidates should note that they cannot apply for this program if the diplomas or certificates they received were from private British Columbia institutions.
- Foreign students who have gained their education credentials through distance education programs cannot use them for this immigration application.
- Qualifying programs must also be a minimum of eight months in duration. This excludes time spent at internships and co-op work terms.
4. Express Entry BC Requirements
Applicants who will be using the Express Entry BC immigration route must ensure they possess an active Express Entry Profile and a current Job Seeker Validation Code. Both these items demonstrate that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria for one of the economic immigration programs run by the Federal Government.