Meet The Requirements Needed to Enter Canada With Canada Visitor Visa

Canada is a wonderful country to explore. From coast to coast you’ll find mountains, prairies, city-centres and an incredible array of people. Sights like the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (which has a United States side as well), provincial and national parliament buildings, Signal Hill in St. John’s Newfoundland, Dinosaurs in Drumheller, Alberta and totems in Haida Gwaii. Many people visit Canada to spend time with family and friends while others come purely for the experience the country delivers.

More than 16 million tourists came to Canada in 2012. That number rose to almost 20 million in 2016 and it’s expected to continue to rise with the friendly-nature and welcoming culture all Canadians are known for.

For many coming to Canada to visit, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), eTA (electronic Travel Authorization, or International Experience Canada (IEC) class category document is required.

Visitor Visa & eTA

Super Visa

International Experience Canada