British Columbia is a fabulous province to settle, work and also for education. Individuals from around the globe have migrated here to seek new lives in the great region of Canada. The diverse, strong, and growing economy is making many open doors for people and businesses in British Columbia.
British Columbia provides a strategic region, reasonable taxes and expenses, and a multicultural workforce that is knowledgeable, profoundly talented and gainful. Hence, British Columbia is one of Canada’s most important places for setting up the business, showing one of a kind open doors for entrepreneurs.
Overview: The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program’s (BC PNP)
British Columbia’s financial development relies upon having enough skilled and qualified individuals to meet market needs. BC PNP is a way for high-demand foreign nationals and experienced business people to increase permanent residency in B.C.
The BC PNP chooses and selects foreign nationals for permanent residence who have effectively evolved and successfully handled the business, which provides critical financial advantages to British Columbia. Nominees are qualified to apply for permanent residence.
Scanning through the classification of business immigration for British Columbia
The Entrepreneur Immigration stream compromises categories that address diverse monetary needs for British Columbia. Every group has specific aims, conditions, and procedures. You are encouraged to review the data for every group to decide the classification that best suits you:
- Entrepreneur Immigration – Base Category: One can pick this business immigration choice if you need to build up another business or purchase and build up an existing business anywhere in British Columbia.
If you are planning to move to B.C. and are prepared to invest resources and effectively deal with a valid business here, it is essential to meet all requirements for the Entrepreneur Immigration – Base Category.
- Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot: One can select this business immigration if you need to build up another business in a provincial community outside of a significant population centre of British Columbia. The BC PNP works with regional community under this pilot classification. It would be best if you got a community referral before you process for the registration.
This business immigration concentrates on drawing in entrepreneurs from around the globe to build up businesses in regional networks. It will help meet the networks’ monetary improvement needs and energize investments outside urban areas.
Requirements for the Business Immigration
|Entrepreneur Immigration – Base Category||Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot|
|Eligibility for the communities||Any community across B.C.
No necessity for exploratory visit or meeting with network
|The population of less than 75,000 also not close to a huge population centre.
Candidate must visit the network and acquire a referral from the community.
|Candidate Investment Amount||Minimum $200,000||Minimum $100,000|
|Candidate work creation||At least one year full-time equivalent for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.|
|Net Worth of the Candidate||Minimum $600,000||Minimum $300,000|
|Language Requirements||Least of CLB 4 comparable. Must submit a copy of language proficiency test at enrolment.|
|Candidates Residency requirement||Living arrangement must be inside 100 km of recommended B.C. business.||Business and home must be within supporting network.|
|Qualified sort of business||Progressions (acquisition of existing business) and start-up in any segment.||New business start-ups only, steady with network’s need and financial advancement in industry subsectors.|
|Responsibility for business in B.C||Least 33 1/3%||Minimum 51%|
|Work Permit Period||May submit a Final Report 18-20 months once landed on a valid work permit.||May submit a Final Report at least 12 months after arriving on a valid work permit.|
|Candidates Management of Business||Candidate must show dynamic and continuous administration of the business in B.C.|
Procedure for Business Visa Immigration
All Entrepreneur Immigration categories follow a routine general process, as mentioned below.
Figure: Steps for Business Immigration in British Columbia
- Arrangement and research: For applying to the Business Immigration stream, you should initially check your qualification for the different classes.
- Enlistment to the BC PNP: Make a profile and present on the web enlistment to the BC PNP. The enrolment incorporates insights concerning your work as well as business experience, training, language capacity, your net worth, and data about your proposed business in British Columbia. After scoring for enrolment with points, the BC PNP will welcome the most noteworthy scoring candidates who submitted full applications to the BC PNP. Enrolments are ordinarily composed inside about a month and a half. You have four months from the date you present your application.
- Appeal to the BC PNP: Present a complete application to the BC PNP. If your application is affirmed, you must consent to a Performance Arrangement that diagrams the entirety of the necessities you should meet to be named. Generally, the applications are cleared inside four months.
- Work Permit period: You should show up in B.C. with a substantial work permit so you can start to execute your strategy, make your ventures, and make employments. Your life partner or custom-based law accomplice is qualified for an open work permit for a similar term.
- Assignment: When you meet the prerequisites of your Performance Understanding, you should present the last report (for example, application for designation) to the BC PNP. If the BC PNP decides you have met all of the criteria from your Performance Agreement, you and your relatives will be granted permanent residency.
- Application for a permanent resident: You may then apply to Movement, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for being permanent residents under the Provincial Nominee Class.
Experts at Elaar Immigration
You may utilize the assistance of experts at Elaar Immigration consultancy to follow up on your sake. Elaar Immigration will help you to explain the immigration procedure for Canada Business Visa Immigration for B.C. Elaar Immigration not only smoothens the Canada immigration process but also helps you by offerings 360 degree services which include business consultation as well.