Canada Express Entry is a selection system designed for immigrants with the work skills and attributes needed to benefit the country and succeed in Canada. These immigrants have skills that are sought-after, they receive faster processing times (six months or less) by going through the programs that make use of the Express Entry system:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).
This allows you to make the move to Canada faster.
- Express Entry provides a quicker application processing time for those eligible in one of the three national programs (Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class) and many of the Provincial Nominee programs (PNP).
- Express Entry is not valid for those seeking to immigrate to the province of Quebec.
- In the case of legally married or common-law partners where one or both meet one of the three program’s criteria, either spouse can be the principal applicant and obviously it’s best to choose the person with the highest CRS score.
We can help you determine which program is right for you and start making your dreams of living and working in Canada a reality.