Eligibility Requirements for NB PNP Express Entry Stream
The NB Express Entry Stream is for skilled workers who have required work experience in the province to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy and intend to settle in the province permanently.
- Active Express Entry Profile: You must have an active Express Entry profile.
- Job Seeker Validation Code or Proof of Enrolment: You must have a Job Seeker Validation Code or proof of enrolment.
- Eligibility Criteria: You must fulfil the eligibility criteria of one of the following Federal Express Entry Immigration Programs:
NB PNP Express Entry Application Process
After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria of one of the three connections – NB Employment Connection, NB Student Connection, and NB Occupations in Demand Connection, you must apply for this stream. Upon assessing your application, you will receive a Letter of Interest from the authority of New Brunswick in your Federal Express Entry Profile. You must also complete your EOI profile to the province through the INB Portal (Immigration New Brunswick).
- Invitation to Apply (ITA): After receiving an ITA, you will get 45 days to submit your application.
- Nomination: If your application is approved, you will be nominated by the province.
- Acceptance: You will get 30 days to accept the nomination through your Express Entry profile after approval.
- Note: Meeting all eligibility criteria and submitting your application does not guarantee your permanent residence (PR) nomination.
Three Stages of Approval: Your application goes through three stages of approval from the Government of New Brunswick (GNB).
- EOI Profile: Your EOI profile will clearly demonstrate your eligibility selection factors related to the stream. The selection of a profile mainly depends on whether the profile will contribute to the economy of New Brunswick or not.
- Submission to NBPNP: If your profile fulfils the eligibility criteria, you must submit an online application to the NBPNP. The processing time depends on the verification of documents and the volume of applications received. You may also need to appear for an interview; it is not mandatory, however. After successfully assessing your application, you will receive a nomination certificate.
- Application for PR: You are finally ready to file your application for PR to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. If you are accompanied by your spouse and dependents, they must meet statutory requirements for security, medical and criminal verifications.
The final PR visa will be issued by IRCC, and there is no guarantee that even if you are selected by GNB, you will surely get a PR visa.
How Does ELAAR Guide You?
We’re experts in the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream and help deserving candidates achieve their goals. Our comprehensive immigration services cover all documentation and online submissions. With the latest updates and insider knowledge, we work with integrity and transparency to ensure ethical practices.