On October 15, 2019, the government of British Columbia held a new draw under Skills Immigration and Express Entry British Columbia categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). This time, 277 candidates received invitations to apply for the provincial nomination. The scores of this round slightly increased for all categories:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 94 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 99 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 80 (+2 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 102 (+5 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 102 (+1 point)
In total, British Columbia invited 7,217 registrants under all streams of BCPNP in 2019. The provincial quota for this year is 6,500 nominations.