The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) held two draws in the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
#1: OINP issued 532 Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess one year or more of foreign work experience in one of the in-demand occupations for which the range was 471-500 points.
#2: Ontario invited 167 candidates who possess one year or more of Canadian work experience in one of the in-demand occupations for which the CRS range was 358-439 points.
All invited candidates work in one of the nine following occupations:
- NOC 0111 – Financial managers
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 1114 – Other financial officers
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3124 – Other primary health practitioners
- NOC 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
In total, Ontario invited 4,949 candidates in the OINP in 2020. Among them, 2,842 have been invited to the Human Capital Priorities Stream.