NSNP Express Entry Eligibility Requirements
The eligibility requirements for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Express Entry are as follows:
- Education: If you are an international graduate, you must have a recognized diploma, degree or certificate equivalent to a Canadian high school credential or equivalent.
- Age: You must be between 21 to 55 years old.
- Work Experience: You must demonstrate at least one year of full-time, permanent work experience in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia must authorize your employer.
- Express Entry Profile: You must have an Express Entry profile with all the latest and accurate information.
- Language Proficiency: You must score in English or French language test equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 7 for skilled work in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) category 0 and 1, and CLB 5 for NOC category 2 and 3 positions.
NSNP Express Entry stream: Application Process
To apply for the NSNP Express Entry stream, you must follow a four-step process:
- Stage 1: Create an Express Entry profile. Upon creation, you will receive an Express Entry profile number. This number is required to apply to the Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry through an online system.
- Stage 2: If Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) sends you an Invitation to Apply (ITA), submit your application and all necessary documents.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Misrepresentations in your application will disqualify you for 5 years.
How Can ELAAR Assist You?
Navigating the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Express Entry Stream can be complex, but that’s where we come in. At ELAAR, we have the knowledge and experience to guide you every step of the way.
From handling all types of documentation to submitting online applications for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Express Entry Stream, we’ve got you covered. We keep ourselves updated with the latest developments and nuances of the immigration process.
But what truly sets us apart is our commitment to honesty, openness, and ethical conduct. Our goal is to make your immigration journey as smooth and efficient as possible. So why wait? Start your journey towards a fulfilling career and life in Nova Scotia today!