Nova Scotia Nominee Program Physician Stream: Application Process
To apply for the NSNP Physician Stream, follow these steps:
- Apply to the NSNP Physician Stream: You must submit your application to NSNP through their official website. You must submit all your documents along with the application form.
- Evaluation of your application: NSNP will assess your application based on eligibility criteria and documentation. Your application will be rejected even if you fail to submit one required document. They may call you for an interview as a part of their assessment process.
- Nomination from NSNP: They will email you a nomination certificate if you fulfil all eligibility criteria and documents. The nomination will expire in 6 months, so you must apply to IRCC for the PR visa within this period.
- Letter of Support for your Temporary Work Permit: After receiving the nomination certificate, you may request a Letter of Support from NSOI. This letter replaces the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Service Canada. The letter allows you to continue with your temporary work permit or renew your existing one with IRCC.
- Apply to IRCC for Permanent Residence: Within 6 months of receiving your nomination from NSNP, you must apply to IRCC or Permanent Residence (PR). Your spouse and dependents must meet all criteria of IRCC, including criminal background clearance, medical clearance, and security clearance.
How Can ELAAR Assist You?
We have the expertise and necessary experience in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Physician Stream and help deserving candidates reach their goals. Immigration documentation is a comprehensive process, and we help you with all kinds of documentation and online submissions for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Physician Stream. We have the latest updates on the immigration process and operate with integrity, transparency, and ethical practices.