Eligibility Requirements for OINP Express Entry Stream
The Ontario Express Entry Stream includes:
- Ontario Human Capital Priorities
- Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker
- Ontario Skilled Trades
- Profile Creation: Before applying, create a profile in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.
- Language Test: Take a language test and qualify for the intended program’s necessary Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
- Express Interest: Express your interest in immigration to Ontario by selecting either Ontario or All Provinces and territories.
- Accuracy of Information: Ensure the information provided is accurate. Misinformation will automatically lead to the rejection of the profile.
- Qualification: To qualify for the OINP Express Entry stream, meet the Federal Skilled Worker Program requirements or the Canadian Experience Class.
Notification of Interest
OINP finds eligible candidates from the Express Entry pool who may fulfil the criteria of one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you are suitable for the program, they will send you a Notification of Interest (NOI) through your IRCC account. After that, you can submit an online application to the OINP.