Saskatchewan Experience: SINP Hospitality Sector Project

There is a huge opportunity in Saskatchewan province in Canada for people who have worked for at least six months in catering or cleaning jobs in the hospitality sector. The Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a wonderful opportunity to get a permanent resident status in Saskatchewan by eligible candidates. The program targets foreign candidates who are working the province in the hospitality sector, and have a permanent job offer.

Eligibility Requirements for SINP Hospitality Sector

  • If you are in the hospitality sector and want to settle in Saskatchewan, you can go through the eligibility criteria and apply accordingly.
  • If you are currently working in the hospitality sector on a temporary work permit.
  • If you have at least 6 months (780 hours) of work experience with an SINP hospitality-approved employer.
  • If you work as a Food/Beverage Server, Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper or Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff.
  • If you have a plan to settle in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.

Connection to Saskatchewan

  • You must work for an employer in Saskatchewan on a valid temporary work permit.
  • You must demonstrate at least 6 months of work experience.
  • For the Food/Beverage Server application, if you are not currently working, you can still apply but you have to produce proof that you worked earlier in the province for at least 6 months as a Food/Beverage server.
  • Moreover, you must have a full-time job offer from an employer based in Saskatchewan.

Job Offer

You must submit a job approval letter along with your application. The employer must register with the SINP and must submit the position for assessment by the SINP. The employer must be a SINP-approved employer.

Language Proficiency

You must show your language proficiency in either English or French. Your test score must be equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 or higher in English. The following are the language tests approved by the Saskatchewan authority:

For English:

  • International English Language Testing (IELTS) – General Training test only
  • Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) – General test only

For French:

  • Test d’évaluation de français pour le Canada (TEF Canada)
  • Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada)

Level of Education

To be eligible for this stream, you must have finished at least a Canadian Grade 12 or equivalent education from another nation. Your foreign education must be demonstrated by an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report demonstrating that your education is equivalent to Canadian education. The ECA must be obtained through the IRCC’s accredited organization. The ECA must be no more than 5 years old at the time of application to the SINP.

Application Process for Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project

To apply for the Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project, follow these steps:

  • Online Application:  You can apply online using the online portal for this program without any application fee.
  • Email Notification:  The SINP will email you if your application is approved and you are chosen for the provincial nomination.
  • Paper-Based PR Application:  You will get six months to submit a paper-based application for permanent residence (PR) to the authority.
  • Processing Time: It will take approximately 18 months to process the application.

How Does ELAAR Guide You?

  • Specialized Expertise: Our team has specialized expertise and extensive experience guiding candidates through the Saskatchewan immigration program.
  • Goal-Oriented Support: We are committed to helping deserving individuals achieve their immigration goals with our knowledgeable assistance.
  • Comprehensive Documentation Assistance: We offer full support with all aspects of immigration documentation, ensuring a smooth and efficient process for applicants.
  • Dedicated to the Hospitality Sector: Our services cater specifically to the needs of candidates applying under the Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project sub-category.
  • Up-to-Date Information: We stay informed with the most recent updates and understand the intricate details of immigration procedures.
  • Ethical Standards: Integrity, transparency, and ethical practices are the cornerstones of our service, ensuring trust and reliability for our clients.

FAQs: Saskatchewan Experience Hospitality Sector

These are frequently asked questions about the SINP Hospitality Sector Project.

What type of work permit do I need to be eligible for the SINP Hospitality Sector Project sub-category?

You need a valid work permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for one of the following jobs: Food/Beverage Server (NOC 65200), Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper (NOC 65201), or Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff (NOC 65310).

What are the educational requirements for the SINP Hospitality Sector Project?

You must have completed at least Grade 12 or its equivalent.

How can I verify if my employer is approved by the SINP?

o verify if your employer is SINP-approved, you should ask for a copy of their letter of approval.

Can I apply for the SINP Hospitality Sector Project if I started working before my employer was approved?

No, the SINP will deny applications from hospitality sector employees who began working for their employer before the employer received pre-approved authorization to hire a foreign worker through the SINP.

Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream

Start Your Saskatchewan Immigration Process

Apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) Streams with licensed experts.

Book a consultation

Apply for SINP Hospitality Sector Project

If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply now for the SINP Hospitality Sector Project. Start your application today and move closer to your dream job in hospitality!