Eligibility Requirements for SINP Hospitality Sector
Connection to Saskatchewan
- You must work for an employer in Saskatchewan on a valid temporary work permit.
- You must demonstrate at least 6 months of work experience.
- For the Food/Beverage Server application, if you are not currently working, you can still apply but you have to produce proof that you worked earlier in the province for at least 6 months as a Food/Beverage server.
- Moreover, you must have a full-time job offer from an employer based in Saskatchewan.
You must submit a job approval letter along with your application. The employer must register with the SINP and must submit the position for assessment by the SINP. The employer must be a SINP-approved employer.
You must show your language proficiency in either English or French. Your test score must be equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 or higher in English. The following are the language tests approved by the Saskatchewan authority:
- International English Language Testing (IELTS) – General Training test only
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) – General test only
- Test d’évaluation de français pour le Canada (TEF Canada)
- Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada)
Level of Education
To be eligible for this stream, you must have finished at least a Canadian Grade 12 or equivalent education from another nation. Your foreign education must be demonstrated by an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report demonstrating that your education is equivalent to Canadian education. The ECA must be obtained through the IRCC’s accredited organization. The ECA must be no more than 5 years old at the time of application to the SINP.
Application Process for Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project
To apply for the Saskatchewan Hospitality Sector Project, follow these steps:
FAQs: Saskatchewan Experience Hospitality Sector
These are frequently asked questions about the SINP Hospitality Sector Project.