SINP International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer

Saskatchewan Employment Offer is a sub-category under the SINP International Skilled Worker. If you have received a skilled job offer in Saskatchewan and want to immigrate to Canada, this is a great way to get Canadian permanent resident status. If you are in the SINP International Health Worker EOI Pool, you are eligible for the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer sub-category.

Eligibility Requirements for Saskatchewan Employment Offer

Who Can Apply?

  • For skilled workers with a job offer in Saskatchewan.
  • Applicants intend to live in Saskatchewan as permanent residents.
  • Applicable to skilled workers who currently have temporary work permits.
  • You must be a resident of Saskatchewan to qualify.

Eligibility Criteria

  • Residency:
    • It is not mandatory to live in Saskatchewan for eligibility.
    • Legal status in Canada is required, except for refugee claimants.
  • SINP Points:
    • A minimum score of 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid is necessary.
  • Work Experience:
    • At least one year of work experience within the last ten years is required.
  • Language Proficiency:
    • A minimum score equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
  • Job Offer Requirements:
    • permanent job offer as a skilled worker in Saskatchewan.
    • valid SINP Job Approval Letter from a registered SINP employer.
    • The job offer must align with NOC TEER Level 0, 1, 2, or 3.

What is Assessment Rating?

As mentioned, you need to score at least 60 on the point assessment grid. Points are awarded based on five factors:

  • Education and training
  • Skilled work experience
  • Language ability
  • Age
  • Connection and adaptability to the province’s labour market.

NOTE: You must provide all necessary documents to prove you meet your score. For example, if you claim 10 points for having skilled work experience of 5 years, you must attach a document that testifies to your claim.

How to Apply for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer?

To apply for the SINP’s International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category, follow these steps:

  • Eligibility and Application:
    • You may apply through the SINP Online Portal if you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
    • There is no application fee for this program.
  • Provincial Nomination:
    • If the authority approves the application, Saskatchewan will inform you that you have been chosen for provincial nomination.
    • This notification will be emailed to you.
    • At this phase, you will receive a formal provincial nomination, allowing you to file a federal application for Canadian permanent residence.
  • Permanent Residency Application:
    • You must submit a permanent residency application six months after receiving a provincial nomination.
    • The final application will be paper-based and to be sent to the appropriate application centre.
  • Processing Time:
    • Generally, it will take 18 months to process the application.

How Does ELAAR Guide You?

We specialize in the Saskatchewan immigration program and assist candidates with documentation and online submission for the International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry category. We stay up-to-date with the latest updates and work with integrity and transparency.

FAQs: Saskatchewan Employment Offer Category

These are frequently asked questions about the SINP International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer Category.

Who cannot Apply for International Skilled Worker Employment Offer?

  • Refugee claimants claiming refugee status in Canada.
  • Health professionals are now eligible for the International Healthcare Worker EOI Pool.
  • Food and Beverage skilled workers must apply under the Hospitality Sector Project sub-category.

Are high-skilled health occupations eligible for this sub-category?

Yes, high-skilled health occupations included in the SINP International Health Worker EOI Pool are now eligible for the Saskatchewan Employment Offer Category.

What if my intended occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan?

If you plan to work in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade in Saskatchewan, you must be eligible for licensing. You can check if your occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan and find licensing requirements by referring to the Regulated Occupations and Licensing Requirements.

What are the language requirements for regulated occupations?

There may be a higher English language requirement if your job offer is in a regulated occupation. Please check the requirements with the applicable regulatory body.

Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream

Start Your Saskatchewan Immigration Process

Apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) Streams with licensed experts.

Book a consultation

Apply for SINP Employment Offer Category

Are you a skilled professional seeking new opportunities abroad? Look no further! Elaar Immigration can guide you through applying for the SINP International Skilled Worker Employment Offer category.